FITNA: Muslims Show How Peaceful Islam is !
Posted by antikafirphobia on April 1, 2008
INDONESIA, 31 Mar 2008: “I call on Muslims around the world, if you run into the maker of the film, kill him,” said one of the speakers at the rally, Awit Mashuri. “Geert Wilders is a Christian terrorist,” declared a placard held up by a protester. “Kill Geert Wilders,” read another.
“The CORRECT SHARIA response is to cut (off) his head and let him follow his predecessor, van Gogh, to hell,” a member of Al-Ekhlaas wrote on the al-Qaeda affiliated forum.
28 March, Liveleak.com: “LiveLeak.com was left with no other choice but to
remove the film “fitna” from our servers following serious threats to our staff and their families. Since that time we have worked constantly on upgrading all security measures thus offering better protection for our staff and families. With these measures in place we have decided to once more make this video live on our site. .. when you run a website you don’t consider that some people would be insecure enough to threaten our lives simply because they do not like the content of a video we neither produced nor endorsed but merely hosted.”
21 March, Afghanistan Afghans burn a Netherlands flag during a protest in Kabul. Some 5,000 Afghans chanted ‘death to Denmark and ‘death to the Netherlands’ in the capital Kabul on Friday, protesting the reprinting of a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad in Danish newspapers and a Dutch film on the Koran.
30 Mar 2008, Malaysia : Mahathir was quoted as saying “If Muslims unite, it will be easy to take action.” If we boycott Dutch products, they will have to close down their businesses.”
[Maybe the Dutch shld consider BOYCOTTING Malaysia’s export & pull out their investment, much needed in Malaysia]
AND of course, the Western Dhimmies BOW to Muslims’ intimidation :
AUSTRALIA has condemned the film, with the foreign minister calling it “highly offensive.” [WHICH BIT?] Foreign Minister Stephen Smith rejects the film’s premise of equating Islam with acts of terror and violence and says it is an attempt to incite racial hatred. [WHICH BIT? Is Islam a race ?] and The EU and the UN secretary general condemned the film
3) It is rare to hear the EU [or any western government] denouncing ongoing terrorism done in the name of Islam by jihadis, whether it is in Afghanistan, Thailand, Philippines, or Israel. Where are the calls for tolerance when the jihadis are busy blowing up schools, businesses, rioting, and otherwise seeking to kill non-Muslims and those who are not strict adherents to their brand of Islam?
Robert Spencer : “Mind you, the EU has never, ever said anything like that regarding attacks on Christianity. The point is not just the double standard; it is that they are allowing violent intimidation to succeed, and that will only lead to more violent intimidation.”
9:5 – extermination of all non believers i.e. Infidels,
9:29 extermination of all Christians and Jews and
9:111 – those Muslims who kill and are killed performing 9:5 and 9:29 will ascend to paradise filled with full breasted, lustrous eyed virgins to sexually molest for all eternity.
Therefore, the 9/11 is Koran’s 9:111.
55% of Arabs surveyed believe offensive words or actions (cartoons?) justify violence : the other 45% clearly have not read the Quran yet.